Calendar of Events
Tuesday, January 24
Ensemble: Field trip to Fremont High School
Friday, February 3
· Jazz Band I: CMEA Festival at Santa Teresa High School during the school day. Students will leave school at 10:00 a.m. for their performance at 11:40 a.m.
· Parent Drivers are needed for this event! Meet at school at 9:45 a.m.
Saturday, February 4
· Jazz Band II: CMEA Festival at Santa Teresa High School. Meet at Santa Teresa High School at 3:00 p.m. for the Performance at 4:00 p.m.
· A full itinerary will be distributed in class.
· Parent drivers are needed for this event! Meet at school at 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, February 8 - 10
Bands: Jazz in the Box. 7:30PM each night.
Friday, February 17
· Jazz Band I: Joint Venture Silicon Valley at San Jose Convention Center. Times: Leave LHS 6:30am. Play from 8:00am-12:00pm.
Sunday -Wednesday, February 19 – 22
· SoCal Trip
· Students going on the trip will need to attend a few trip rehearsals during advisory/after school/Saturday. These students will receive the schedule in class. Please note will not be required to attend all rehearsals except the last one.
Saturday, March 18
· Wind Ensemble: CMEA Festival. Times TBA At Lynbrook High School
Tuesday, March 28
· Concert at Fremont High School in Sunnyvale @ 7:30 p.m. (1279 Sunnyvale-Saratoga Rd.)
· A bus to Fremont High School will be available.
· More information and maps will be given in class.
Friday, April 7
· Symphonic Band: CMEA Festival. Times TBA (aiming for during the day)
Friday, April 28
Bands @ 7:00 p.m. in the Black Box Theater
Monday, May 22
Band, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble: Finale Concert at SJSU @
Wednesday, May 31
BANDS: Music awards @ 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 7
· LHS Graduation
Parent Drivers are needed . . .
· Friday, February 3 – CMEA at Santa Teresa High School (Meet at LHS @ 9:45 a.m.)
· Saturday, February 4 – CMEA at Santa Teresa High School (Meet at LHS @ 2:30 p.m.)
· Friday, February 17 – San Jose Convention Center. (Meet at LHS @6:15am)
Chaperones are needed . . .
· Tuesday, January 24 – Wind Ensemble Field Trip to Fremont High School for “Band Exchange”
Please contact Mr. Gomez
if you can chaperone and/or drive for any of the events!
· See’s Candy orders are due on Friday, January 20. To ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day we cannot take late orders!!!
student was given a fundraising report in class.
If you would like an additional copy mailed to you, please e-mail Mr. Gomez. email@example.com
In : Newsletter