Calendar of Events
~ SJSU Band Day.
· Wind ensemble and Symphonic Band will
meet across from Spartan Stadium at noon.
The itinerary, maps and what to bring is posted on the website and were
given to the students in class. An e-mail went out looking for a U-Haul van
driver and chaperones. If you didn’t receive it, please let me know.
September 25th ~ Mattress
sale in the gym from 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· All ensemble will have a short
performance in the afternoon. Exact
performance times are still being set.
September 28th ~ LHS
Back to School Night.
September 30th ~ LHS
· It is also “Night in the Den”. 8th graders from feeder middle
school will join us for the first half. Call time for pep band is 4:30 p.m.
· The date for the $100 deposit has been
moved to Oct 30. Please note this means
there will not be much time after that to pay off the trip.
· For those that ordered a rugby shirt, they
will be given out this week. Please send
the $55 with your student if you have not already done so.
· The men are being fitted for their
tuxedos and the women will soon be fitted for dresses for formal concerts.
Please remember there is a suggested donation for these items as well.
· If your student is using a school
instrument, please make sure you have signed the instrument loan contract and
submitted the $50.
In : Newsletter